This course introduces you the basic concepts of marketing.
The objective outlines of this course :
- Define marketing and outline the steps in marketing process.
- Explain the importance of understanding the marketplace and customers and identify the five core marketplace concepts.
- Identify the key elements of a customer-driven marketing strategy and discuss the marketing management orientations that guide marketing strategy.
- Discuss customer relationship management and identify strategies for creating value for customers and capturing value from customers in return.
- Describe the major trends and forces that are changing the marketing landscape in this age of relationships.