- Describe the key concepts of systems and how it relates to information systems.
- Describe and explain the supporting roles of information systems in business decision making, processes and operations.
- Describe the diversity of computer hardware for information systems and how the computer systems and peripherals are selected and acquired.
- Describe and explain the types of computer software used in information systems, and how software is selected, and be able to use selected software tools for different activities.
- Final Exam - 50%
- Mid-term Exam - 20%
- Assignments (Total = 20%):
- Tutorials - 10%